Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an amazing recipe my mother taught me, it is moist, tastey, and has good texture.
Make and share this Vanila Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, spray a 5'' loaf pan with non stick cooking spray and lay the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl cream togerther the butter and sugar with an electric mixer, add the eggs and whisk for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the sour cream and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, Mixit in just to combine but do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared an and smooth the top so its even. cook for about 50 minutes to an hour or until when a tooth puck entered in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes befor serving.