Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The national drink of Mexico.
- 1 2⁄3 ounces silver tequila
- 2 1⁄3 ounces tomato juice
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- 1⁄3 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 slice onion (finely chopped)
- fresh hot red chili pepper (a few slices)
- Worcestershire sauce (a few drops)
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously to release the flavor of the chili.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime on the rim of the glass and a chili (green or red).