Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
OMG! Such a yummy cocktail, perfect for girl's night out (or IN)! I make this to fit in my rather large martini glasses, yours may be smaller :(
- 56.69 g raspberry vodka
- 56.69 g Chambord raspberry liquor (black raspberry liqueur)
- 85.04 g cranberry juice
- Put ice and water in martini glass, to chill.
- Put all ingredients in cocktail shaker with ice and shake the heck out of it!
- Dump ice/water from glass.
- Strain into martini glass and ENJOY!
Made this for the True Blood Premiere last night and it was fabulous!
LOVED IT! Made for Pick a Book Title Challenge, 2011.
This drink is so yummy. I made half the drink and got enough to fit in my martini glasses :) Thanks Alligirl :) Made for Zaar Star Game