Recipe by MissSnacks
Garlic Lovers will love these ribs!!
Top Review by Ms. Mother Earth
Tasty--didn't really know if we were supposed to eat the garlic cloves or not. Make sure you don't overcook, the meat will really dry out; even if it is coated in sauce. I cooked for about 4 1/2 hours. Thanks MissSnacks!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce, i use frontera sweet and smokey
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 40 garlic cloves, peeled with skin on
- 1 teaspoon red pepper (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop onions and peppers.
- peel garlic or use store bought whole peeled cloves to save time.
- layer ingredients in slow cooker starting with onions and peppers, then meat,pour sauce over meat. add garlic, red pepper(optional)and salt and pepper.
- cook on low for 5-6 hours.