1/1 Photo of Valtrompia Canape Bread
2 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe comes from 'The Pampered Chef Favorites' cookbook at the request of a Zaar member. (guessed on prep time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In measuring cup, combine warm water, sugar, and yeast.
- 2Let stand 5 minutes stirring occasionally until mixture is foamy.
- 3In large bowl, combine milk, butter, and salt.
- 4Add yeast mixture to bowl and stir to combine.
- 5Add 2 1/2 cups flour and stir.
- 6Stir in as much of remaining flour as necessary to form soft dough.
- 7Turn onto lightly floured board and knead for 7 minutes.
- 8Shape dough into smooth ball.
- 9Put into greased bowl, turning once to grease top.
- 10Cover with plastic wrap.
- 11Place bowl in warm, draft-free place to rise until double in bulk.
- 12Punch dough down.
- 13Divide dough in half, roll into log 3 to 4 inches shorter than the Valtrompia Bread Tube, and insert in tube.
- 14Cap and bake in a preheated 400 degree F.
- 15oven for 60 to 70 minutes.
- 16Remove from tube to cool.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Valtrompia Canape Bread
Serving Size: 1 (745 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.0
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 1621.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 152.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 24.9 g