Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my sister, and gave it to a friend, who puts together cookbooks. She liked it so much, that she put it in her last cookbook! Very easy to prepare, and a little spicy!
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- Mix together. Stir well. Chill in refrigerator and serve with your choice of fresh vegetables. The dip may also be used as a salad dressing.
This was very good and a bit unusual -- I really enjoyed it with raw carrots. I used sriracha for the chili sauce. It was really spicy, but I used a mild curry powder to keep it manageable. Thanks for posting!