Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Like a rum and coke, but nicer to the tastebuds. :)
- 4 ounces Bacardi light rum
- 4 ounces very cold Pepsi (cuz ice is BAD here)
- Mix in a glass, your rum, then your VERY cold pepsi.
- (put it in the freezer for an hour if you're worried about how cold, but NOT the whole can, okay?) Garnish with your cute lil black stir straw, then add your tiki umbrella, and you have one POWERFUL tiki rumnpep!
- Special warning: If you don't drink very often, don't drink this, or you'll regret you ever did.
- Only the strong and highly tolerant can handle this one.
- For garnish: 1 cute lil umbrella garnish, 1 black stir straw.
A wonderful beverage.
This is one seriously strong cocktail. We have always been a Coca-Cola family, but I thought Pepsi was every bit delcious in rounding out the flavor blast in this cocktail. Thanks for sharing your cocktail recipe, Vallie. Made for Spring 2010 Pick-A-Chef.