1/1 Photo of Vallie's Amaretto Sour
YUMMY, alcoholic, does it get better?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Garnish with a bright red cherry and an orange rind.
- 2juice your oranges.
- 3strain your oranges.
- 4put juice into measuring thingie (ya know, with the oz's on the side, lol).
- 5pour in amaretto (same amt as oj).
- 6pour in sweet and sour mix (same amt as oj, too).
- 7fill with ice, then add bacardi.
- 8If you have a shaker, shake it up really good (with ice) and pour into'old fashioneds' glasses (I don't mean yo gramma's glasses, I mean lil glass tumblers, short and stout).
- 9If you don't, use a mixer or stir stick and mix it up real well.
- 11Quick Tip: ALWAYS fill glasses to the top with ice before pouring in drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vallie's Amaretto Sour
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g