Recipe by gwynn
This is a very creamy pie. My DIL loves this pie. She normally doesn't even like cream cheese but she loves this pie. This is good for Valentine's or Christmas either one. From Allrecipes.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (16 ounce) can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- In an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and the powdered sugar until combined.
- Add vanilla and beat 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Transfer mixture into the pie crust.
- Top the filling with the cherries.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.