Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect dessert for a Valentine meal for two! Sooo soooo good!
Make and share this Valentine's Kahlua Chocolate Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 400 g semisweet chocolate (Toblerone)
- 125 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces Kahlua
- 2 -3 cups freshly cut fruit (apple, orange, banana, kiwi, pineapple, pear, passion fruit and seedless grapes)
- Melt chocolate and sweet condensed milk over a double boiler or Bain Marie (A pot warming content over another pot filled with little bit of water). Once melted add Kahlua and pour in chocolate fondue dishware. Keep warm over tealight candle.
- Enjoy with fresh cut fruits.