Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will be my treat to my dad this year on Valentine's day. I love this and hope you love it just as much as I do!
- 1⁄2 liter vanilla ice cream or 1⁄2 liter chocolate ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups custard, smooth
- 1 vanilla cake, cut into very small squares
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, finely chopped
- In a tall sundae glass, put a spoonful of chopped nuts.
- Add a few cake squares.
- Top with 2 tbsps.
- of custard.
- Next, add 1-2 tbsps.
- of ice cream.
- Repeat the whole process until you use up all the ingredients.
- Garnish with nuts.
- Serve chilled!