Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a good valentines day recipe. I found it on lovingyou.com and I cant wait to try it, but my honey is sooo picky I think Ill have it one morning I have guests instead.
- 1 1⁄3 cups slice fresh strawberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 4 2⁄3 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 2⁄3 tablespoons heavy cream, whipped
- 4 dessert crepes
- 4 strawberries, whole, for garnish
- Sprinkle sliced strawberries with sugar; set aside. Beat milk with lemon juice until thick. Fold in strawberries and whipped cream. Divide among crepes; fold. Garnish with additional whipped cream and a strawberry centered on the cream.