Recipe by Mom2Rose
Source: Betty Crocker NOTE: Cookie mix used is 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix ***Equipment - No rolling pin is needed! A cookie cutter and balls of cookie dough are the secret to lovely cookies....you will need a 3 inch heart shaped cookie cutter
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelopebetty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, flour, butter and egg until well blended.
- Roll into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Spray cookie cutter with cooking spray; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press dough ball evenly into cutter.
- Remove cutter; reshape dough if necessary.
- Continue making heart-shaped cookies, placing 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Spray cookie cutter as needed with cooking spray.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet.