Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
To go with your Radioactive Valentine Oatmeal, you could add the following to make a Valentines Day breakfast. NOTE: you could omit the deviled ham and use the sauce from my recipe for Chipped Beef on Toast Aka Sos. SEDUCTION PERSONIFIED! Of course, what you do between breakfast and dinner is your decision! ;)
- 1 (4 ounce) canunderwood deviled ham
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices toast, heart-shaped
- 2 eggs (fried or poached in heart shape)
- 1 cup red berries
- whipped cream or ice cream
- 2 large fresh strawberries
- 2 fresh mint leaves
- 2 sugar cubes or 1⁄2 teaspoon very fine sugar
- Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, metal, you could poach or fry your eggs in them.
- Make sure to oil them so the eggs can be slipped out easily.
- Have ready toast, also heartshaped.
- Top toast with deviled ham spread(recipe follows)and then the poached/fried egg.
- If using the Chipped Beef recipe, add egg to toast then top with chipped beef sauce.
- Serve with a side of fresh red berries of your choice, topped with very lightly whipped heavy cream, or melted vanilla ice cream.
- Devilled Ham Spread:.
- 1 (4 oz) can Underwood deviled ham mixed with 2 Tbs mayonnaise.
- Then, of course, you would serve the following.
- Strawberry Mint Champange:.
- Just mull a fresh strawberry and mint leaf with a small amt(1/2 tsp) of extrafine sugar, in the bottom of a champange flute. Top with chilled champagne of your choice.