Valentine's Cake Lollies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Ask an adult to trim 14 wooden skewers to 10cm.
- 2Break 40g of chocolate into squares. Microwave in a bowl on full power for 20-30 seconds, or until just melted.
- 3In another bowl, mix the butter, icing sugar, and vanilla extract. Add the Madeira cake and melted chocolate, and stir to mix.
- 4Press the mixture into heart shaped ice cube moulds, then put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- 5Carefully turn the hearts out. Break the rest of the chocolate into squares and put in a bowl. Melt in the microwave for 45 seconds, stir, then heat in 10-second blasts, stirring, until melted.
- 6Dip the pointed end of the skewers into the chocolate, and then push them into the hearts. Coat them in the melted chocolate.
- 7Finally, decorate with the pearls and glimmer and then stick the skewers into the potatoes and leave to set in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Valentine's Cake Lollies
Serving Size: 1 (752 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.3 mg
- Sodium 33.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: