Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
Valentine's Cake Lollies
Make and share this Valentine's Cake Lollies recipe from Food.com.
- Ask an adult to trim 14 wooden skewers to 10cm.
- Break 40g of chocolate into squares. Microwave in a bowl on full power for 20-30 seconds, or until just melted.
- In another bowl, mix the butter, icing sugar, and vanilla extract. Add the Madeira cake and melted chocolate, and stir to mix.
- Press the mixture into heart shaped ice cube moulds, then put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Carefully turn the hearts out. Break the rest of the chocolate into squares and put in a bowl. Melt in the microwave for 45 seconds, stir, then heat in 10-second blasts, stirring, until melted.
- Dip the pointed end of the skewers into the chocolate, and then push them into the hearts. Coat them in the melted chocolate.
- Finally, decorate with the pearls and glimmer and then stick the skewers into the potatoes and leave to set in the fridge.