Recipe by mydesigirl
I'm planning a special Valentine's dinner and I think that this will be my dessert. After a heavy meal I think that this will be lite enough to finish the evening off.
- 2 slice angel food cake, 1-inch thick and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 177.44 ml fresh strawberries, sliced or 177.44 ml raspberries
- 113.39 g container prepared vanilla pudding
- 59.14 ml Cool Whip
- 0.06 ml red food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small mixing bowl, gently fold together the vanilla pudding and whipped cream or topping.
- If desired, stir in red food coloring.
- Using 2 parfait or sundae glasses, place one-fourth of the cake cubes in the bottom of each glass.
- Add one-fourth of the berries and one-fourth of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat the layers.
- Serve immediately. .