Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
I had these at a party yesterday--this is the recipe for these great really CUTE cookies! (Prep time includes chill time.)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (1 lb) bag milk chocolate kiss
- powdered sugar
- Cream peanut butter, margarine, and sugar.
- Beat in eggs.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and cinnamon, and add to mixture gradually.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Wrap about one tsp dough around each chocolate kiss.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Roll in powdered sugar.
Yummy!! I didn't have the milk chocolate kisses but i just put some chocolate chips instead and rolled the dough into small balls and baked. Everyone could not stop eating these.
Never can I make a cookie without the neighborhood kids! 6 kids and I were put to the test with these. And let me tell ya, they were fun and easy for us all! Kids loved them. And hubby kept eating..