Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Got this from Kraft. It looks adorable and is sure to be a great addition to your Valentine or romantic evening!
- 311.84 g canrefrigerated soft breadsticks
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml dried thyme leaves, crushed
- Twist 2 pieces breadstick dough together; form into heart shape.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining breadstick dough.
- Sprinkle hearts with cheese and thyme.
- Bake at 350F for 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
These were so adorable. I brushed them with some garlic butter mixed with red food coloring for valentines day before and after baking and they were so cute! I made them for my BF but next year I will make them with the girls I nanny for because it is a very easy, kid friendly recipe. Thanks for posting, Tish! (I took a picture of them, I will post soon!)
This is such a cute idea. We had them tonight with dinner. Thanks for posting it!
This was so cute!! I made this for Valentine's Day. I used rosemary instead of thyme and it tasted great.