Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a fun gelatin treat that the kids and adults will enjoy.They can be a finger food for the little ones. You can use different shape and use for any holiday. Time does not include chilling
- 2 (6 ounce) packages cherry gelatin or 2 (6 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water; set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Quickly pour into gelatin;whisk until well blended.
- Pour into an oiled 13x9x2 in dish.
- Chill till set.
- Cut into cubes or use a heart shaped cookie cutter.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used sugar free gelatin and sugar free pudding. My kids really liked them but hubby thought they were a bit too sweet. I just cut in squares. I was going to use the other reviewers advice and use saran wrap but I didn't have any so I sprayed the pan with olive oil. They came out very easy. They also set up quickly.
Just a suggestion. I line my pan with Saran wrap. The when it is gelled I can remove the whole thing from the pan and make my cutouts. HTH