Recipe by Baby Chevelle
These are a fun gelatin treat that the kids and adults will enjoy.They can be a finger food for the little ones. You can use different shape and use for any holiday. Time does not include chilling
Top Review by bmcnichol
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I used sugar free gelatin and sugar free pudding. My kids really liked them but hubby thought they were a bit too sweet. I just cut in squares. I was going to use the other reviewers advice and use saran wrap but I didn't have any so I sprayed the pan with olive oil. They came out very easy. They also set up quickly.
- 2 (6 ounce) packages cherry gelatin or 2 (6 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup milk, cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water; set aside for 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Quickly pour into gelatin;whisk until well blended.
- Pour into an oiled 13x9x2 in dish.
- Chill till set.
- Cut into cubes or use a heart shaped cookie cutter.