1/7 Photos of Valentine Cookie Pops
Easy Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ cookies make these adorable valentines-on-a-stick simply delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 20 flat wooden popsicle sticks
- 1 1/4 cups ready-to-spread creamy vanilla frosting (from 1-lb container)
- assorted small decorative candies, if desired
- 10 yards red curling ribbon
- 1Heat oven to 350°F On ungreased cookie sheets, place cookie dough pieces 2 inches apart. Into side of each piece of dough, insert wooden stick 1 inch, overlapping wooden sticks as necessary.
- 2Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- 3Spread frosting on one side of each cookie; decorate with candies. Tie 18 inches of red ribbon into bow around each stick next to cookie.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Valentine Cookie Pops
Serving Size: 1 (541 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.4 mg
- Sodium 107.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: