Recipe by looneytunesfan
Easy Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ cookies make these adorable valentines-on-a-stick simply delicious!
Top Review by anniesnomsblog
These were so fun!! I don't have kids yet, but this brought out my inner child - I was so excited to go mad with different sprinkles and decorations! I decided to cut the cookies into heart shapes too, since they're called Valentine Cookie Pops - so cute and fun - my boyfriend loves them!
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 20 flat wooden popsicle sticks
- 1 1⁄4 cups ready-to-spread creamy vanilla frosting (from 1-lb container)
- assorted small decorative candies, if desired
- 10 yards red curling ribbon
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F On ungreased cookie sheets, place cookie dough pieces 2 inches apart. Into side of each piece of dough, insert wooden stick 1 inch, overlapping wooden sticks as necessary.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
- Spread frosting on one side of each cookie; decorate with candies. Tie 18 inches of red ribbon into bow around each stick next to cookie.