Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Need a gift for your child's classmates or co-workers for Valentine's Day. How about two ingredients, a little bit of time, and a quick gift solution!!!
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
- Place parchment paper upon a cookie sheet (preferably with sides).
- Sprinkle morsels evenly across the parchment.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven for about 5 minutes to melt (I never really time it-just check on the chips).
- Remove pan from oven and spread melted morsels evenly over parchment.
- Add conversation hearts-working quickly if you are placing the hearts-words up individually by hand
- NOTE: you probably want the words and phrases facing up-so I recommend laying out the hearts prior to placing them on the chocolate-this way you can grab and place face up.
- Press down on the hearts slightly to make sure they stick to the chocolate.
- Cool (you may do this quickly by placing the pan in the freezer or fridge for about 5 minutes).
- Break apart and divide among approximately 10 snack size baggies for gift giving.