1/2 Photos of Valentine Candy Cones
These are so neat! My sister sent me pictures of these, and they are just darling! She is making them for Valentine's Day with her grandkids. Really cute thing to do with kids. You could probably make things for other holidays such as little eggs for an Easter cone,or candy corn for a Thanksgiving cone! They're really easy and would take no time at all. Note** the amounts of M&M's are a guestimate. You can use more or less accordingly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 sugar ice cream cones
- 1 (24 ounce) package chocolate candies (preferably M&M's Chocolate Candies for Valentine's Day)
- clear plastic wrap (a 25-inch box will work)
- cellophane wrap (red or white, enough to cut 6 10-inch squares)
- 6 (14 inch) strands thin ribbon (red or pink)
- 1Loosely wrap 1/2 cup of M&M'S® Brand Chocolate
- 2Candies for Valentine's Day in plastic wrap and tape it closed.
- 3Set the wrapped candy on top of a cone.
- 4Cover the candy with cellophane and tie with a ribbon.
- 5Repeat steps 1 through 3 to fill the remaining cones.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Valentine Candy Cones
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: