Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 12 ounces almond bark, cut into fine pieces
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 (1 ounce) boxes candy valentine hearts
- Turn oven onto "Warm" or 170-180. Wrap a small oven-proof dish with foil. Smooth it as best you can so there isn't alot of ridges that the chocolate can grab ahold of.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the Almond bark on the bottom. Then sprinkle the chocolate, and then the remaining almond bark. Put in the oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Take a butter knife, and "swirl" the chocolate until you get your desired design. But Make sure it is level.
- Place the hearts evenly on the chocolate, phrase side up. press down lightly to enrap the sides in chocolate.
- Put pan in the freezer for 10 minutes. Remove, and break into pieces.Great for gifts!
Such a cute idea! I wrapped these up in little baggies and gave out as gifts. Thanks for the great recipe!