1/3 Photos of Valentine Bark
Needing something quick to make for your child classmates or your co workers to think of them for Valentines day? Try Valentine bark--Quick, fast and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips (a bag and a 1/2)
- 1 cup red heart red cinnamon candies
- 1Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
- 2Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet (preferably with sides).
- 3Sprinkle morsels onto parchment paper.
- 4Place in oven until morsels melt (about 5 or so minutes-I don't really time it-I just check on the morsels).
- 5Spread morsels evenly over the parchment paper with a spatula.
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon heart candies.
- 7Allow to cool (for quick cool I place the pan in the freezer for about 5 minutes).
- 8Break apart and divide into baggies if giving for gifts.
- 9Makes about 10 snack size baggie servings.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Valentine Bark
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 275.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 45.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 30.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g