Needing something quick to make for your child classmates or your co workers to think of them for Valentines day? Try Valentine bark--Quick, fast and easy to make.
- 18 ounces white chocolate chips (a bag and a 1/2)
- 1 cup red heart red cinnamon candies
- Pre-heat oven to 150 degrees.
- Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet (preferably with sides).
- Sprinkle morsels onto parchment paper.
- Place in oven until morsels melt (about 5 or so minutes-I don't really time it-I just check on the morsels).
- Spread morsels evenly over the parchment paper with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon heart candies.
- Allow to cool (for quick cool I place the pan in the freezer for about 5 minutes).
- Break apart and divide into baggies if giving for gifts.
- Makes about 10 snack size baggie servings.
This was easy and sooooo good! I put these in little bags to give away. I also made it with melted milk chocolate, it tasted like chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Just a note, I noticed that if I put the bark in the freezer to set up it made the cinnamon hearts dull and a bit tacky but in the fridge they were fine. I didn't end up using the full cup, just sprinkled on until I thought it looked good. Thanks for the great recipe!
i used semi sweet chocolate with a corner of mint-chocolate-chips and it turned out super yummy! Def, will use this again for party treats and a travel snack! My chips took about 8 Minutes to melt. Great Recipe and Thanks for Posting!
This was super easy and good. I didn't make very much....only half a bag of chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet) but it worked well still.