Fun way to start your weekend!
Make and share this Vainilla Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with liners; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until incorporated; scrape down sides of bowl, and beat in vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and milk alternately, beginning and ending with flour. Scrape down sides and bottom of bowl.
- Divide batter evenly among liners, filling each about three-quarters full.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
- Remove cupcakes from pan, and let cool completely on wire rack.
- Decorate with your favorite frosting.