Prep 2 mins
Cook 7 mins
Lovely tasty quick dish
- 1 (400 g) can chickpeas (ready to use, no need to boil)
- 1 tablespoon chili paste with garlic and ginger
- 1 tablespoon mango powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons coriander-cumin powder
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Mix spices and salt with chickpeas.
- In separate pan heat oil until really hot.
- Pour over chickpeas.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
Quick and tasty. Spicy without being overwhelming. I realized that I needed another dish about 15 minutes before serving dinner and this was perfect.