Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is my best friend's recipe. It arrived in the post this evening and I knew just on reading it once that it had to be a 'HIT'! Made it for dinner, had some guests and everyone's gone home with a smile after enjoying this lovely dish with hot rotis! Do try this one and let me know your views as I'd love to share them with my friend, Vadivu.
- 3 cups mixed vegetables, boiled (French beans, carrots, green peas, mushrooms and potatoes)
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium-high flame.
- Fry onions (only the plain onions and not the spring onions) in it till golden brown.
- Toss in the chillies and tomatoes.
- Mix well.
- Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes (stir twice in between).
- Serve immediately with roti/naan/white bread.