Recipe by Chef Moto Mom
This was given to me years ago, and the name says it all they will vanish quickly!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Almost didn't make these when I noticed the calories for one serving (1304), then saw that 1 serving was 1 dozen! Anyway, that's now fixed, & I happily made up a batch of GREAT TASTING bars here! Took them to a local community college student art show & they WERE vacuumed right up ! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adopted orphan chefs at the end of this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter,cake mix and 1 egg stir until well combined.Pat mixture in well greased jelly roll pan. Beat remaining eggs,cream cheese and powered sugar until combined. Stir in coconut and nuts. Pour on cake mix and spread evenly.
- Bake at 325 for 45 to 60 minute.
- Cool in pan before cutting in squares.