Recipe by ptannie
This is a great recipe given to me by a man at work. His wife is a great cook. These little bar cookies are so yummy and easy to make. Cookies are very rich so I cut into small pieces. They are so good that they will be gone in a flash (i.e. sucked up...as in vacuum cleaner). Thank you Pam & Jay for sharing this recipe with me!
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oleo
- 3 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup nuts (your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine cake mix, oleo, and 1 egg.
- Press into bottom of a 10x15 pan.
- Beat remaining eggs. Add cream cheese and powered sugar. Mix well.
- Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Spread over crust.
- Bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into squares.