1/4 Photos of Vacuum Bars
1 hr 10 mins
These are from a cookie exchange and were so good!! Reminds me of coconut cream pie. Called Vacuum Bars because they get sucked up quickly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine butter, cake mix, and 1 egg; stir until all is moist.
- 3Pat mixture into bottom of a well greased 9x13 pan; set aside.
- 4Beat remaining 2 eggs lightly; add in cream cheese and powdered sugar. Beat a low/medium speed until all incorporated.
- 5Stir in coconut and chopped nuts.
- 6Pour over crust and spread into an even layer.
- 7Bake 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool on wire rack or in fridge for firmer bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vacuum Bars
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 309.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 42.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g