Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my mom's quick meal ticket that is a hit with all her friends while she's on vacation. She only makes it while she's on vacation because using the local fresh sea food is the best.
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (or you own homemade alfredo sauce)
- 1 (4 ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes, you chop
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- ccok pasta.
- heat alfredo sauce in pan on med heat.
- add chopped sun dried tom.
- when heated, add cooked shrimp.
- toss with cooked pasta.
- garnish with fresh parsley and grated parmesan.