- 1 (12 ounce) canstewed tomatoes with juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 whole fresh jalapenos, seeded
- 1 white onion
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 fresh roma tomatoes
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lime, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree stewed tomato juice only, garlic and 1 jalapeno in a blender or processor.
- Finely chop the onion, 1 jalapeno, 2 to 3 tablespoons of cilantro and 6 Roma tomatoes.
- Roughly chop the stewed tomatoes.
- Mix all these ingredients in a large bowl.
- Season with kosher salt, fresh ground pepper and lime juice.