Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
An easy meal (with little fuss) while you are on the road or at a campsight visiting family or friends.
- 1 whole roasting chicken, cleaned & cut up into serving pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced & drained
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1 cup white wine (or water)
- cooked rice or noodles, for 4
- Using a large electric fry pan or a crock pot.
- cook chicken in butter to sear & brown.
- Add soup,mushrooms,onion and wine or water.
- and cook on low a few hours until chicken is tender.
- Pour over cooked noodles or rice.
- Serves 4.