Chef mariajane's Note:
This is a fantastic way to cook your salmon - the sauce is just delicious!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 salmon fillets, 3/4 inch thick (about 1 lb)
- 1 large red pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 cups v 8 v-fusion peach mango juice
- 1 mango, peeled, seeded and chopped (about 1 1/4 cups )
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 4 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 cups cooked regular brown rice
- 1Season the salmon as desired .
- 2Spray a 22-inch skillet with the cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add the salmon, skin-side up and cook for about 5 minutes or until it's well browned. Turn the salmon over and cook for 4 minutes or until if flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove the salmon from the skillet and keep it warm.
- 3Add the red pepper and garlic to the skillet and cook over medium heat until the pepper is tender-crisp.
- 4Stir the V8 V-Fusion, mango, cornstarch, lime juice and black pepper in a small bowl. Stir the mixture and the spinach into the skillet. Cook for 2 minutes or until the mixture boils and thickens. Stir in the cilantro. Serve over the salmon. Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V8v-Fusion Pan-Seared Salmon in Peach Mango Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (628 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 846.2
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 165.3 mg
- Sodium 250.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 72.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: