Recipe by Chef mariajane
I'm not an avocado lover, but I did enjoy it in this salad, the flavor of the dressing, I think, is what made the difference. I hope you enjoy it!!
- 1⁄2 cup V8 v-Fusion Acai Mixed Berry Juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 medium mango, peeled, seeded and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, seeded, peeled, and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- fresh raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the V8 V-Fusion, oil, vinegar, water, mustard, garlic and black pepper in a medium bowl with a whisk or a fork.
- Divide the lettuce among 4 salad bowls. Top with mango and avocodo slices. Spoon 2 tablespoons vinaigrette over each salad. GArnish with fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.