4 hrs 30 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chili Dan's Note:
Made from 12 vegies. Love this chilled or in chili. I mixed a few recipes together to get this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Core and cut tomatoes into chunks that break down easy.
- 2Coarsely cut celery, onion, peppers, and parsley.
- 3Divide into half and place into 2 huge nonaluminum pot.
- 4Add rest on the ingredients into the pots.
- 5Bring mixture to a slow simmer first.
- 6Stir about every 3 minutes to prevent burning.
- 7Liquid will begin to appear.
- 8Bring mixture to a boil for ½ hour.
- 9Check carrots for tenderness.
- 10Put through a sieve or calendar. I use a Kitchen aid.
- 11Pour liquid into a pot and add sugar and salt.
- 12Bring to a boil.
- 13Put in washed canning jars.
- 14Put jars in a hot bath for 15 minutes.
- 15Take jars out of bath and turn upside down till cool, then turn right side up and they should seal.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V8 Juice Canning
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 44
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 681.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: