Recipe by Arnold_Mom
This is a real easy chili for picky eaters.
Top Review by damalc
This recipe is unbelievably delicious to be so simple. I did tweak it a little, using a 1/2 pound each of Italian sausage and hamburger, and adding a whole garlic clove, a can of diced tomatoes, and 1/2 teaspoon each of cumin, Rendezvous Seasoning. I generally like chili a little spicier, but that's not a problem, as a little heat can be added by individual serving.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (46 ounce) jar spicy hot V8
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- cayenne pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and garlic.
- Drain hamburger and add to crockpot.
- While hamburger is browning, put can of chili beans, kidney beans, and V8 into crock pot.
- Add chili powder.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- before serving, add cayenne.
- Shredded cheddar for topping.