Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Inexpensive soup full of meat and vegetables, taco seasoning, and more.
- 28.34 g low sodium taco seasoning mix
- 907.18 g canlow-sodium v-8 juice
- 453.59 g jar salsa
- 425.24 g can black beans
- 236.59 ml frozen corn
- 236.59 ml frozen peas
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, and shredded
- Combine all ingredients except corn, peas, and chicken in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on low 4-6 hours.
- Add vegetables and chicken 1 hour before serving.
This is such a simple and easy recipe and it's not just good - it's terrific! I made my own taco seasoning using Amazing Taco Seasoning. The only change I made was actually cooking the chicken breast in the soup, then shredding it before serving. Fix it and forget it and have a great and hearty meal waiting at the end of the day - thanks for sharing the recipe!