1/1 Photo of V&b Vodka Water
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
A good friend on zaar thought it would be a great twist on my Vodka Water with Red Ruby Grapefruit Vodka instead of Mandarin.... then add simple syrup and some citrus..... Turns out It's delicious. Thanks "B" for the great idea ;) "Throw some slices of fruit in it add some ice, shake your booty and your good to go!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups absolut ruby red grapefruit vodka
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 1Simple Syrup:.
- 2Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- 3Pour in sugar. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- 4Remove saucepan from heat and allow contents to cool.
- 5Refrigerate in a sealed container until ready for use.
- 6Vodka Water:.
- 7Place ice cubes in an empty pitcher.
- 8squeeze juice of the orange, lime and lemon over the ice. (I use my juicer - this gives you more citrus juice) cut peel into quarters and throw in the citrus -- It just gets better.
- 9Add Ruby Red Grapefruit Vodka (1/3 of the bottle is how I do it).
- 10Fill with Water, add 1/2 cup to 1 cup simple syrup (depending on sweet desire) and stir.
- 11Pour into highball glasses with or without ice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for V&b Vodka Water
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 50.4 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ruby red grapefruit vodka