Recipe by twinsplusonemom
15 minutes to the table! Vary taste by what you have on hand. Many "cream of" soups will do: celery, mushroom, chicken with herbs. Also, veggies can be Pasta Accents (with noodles), leftovers or canned...whatever. Also, pass hot sauce for the adults and add whatever spices you like (basil, oregano, parsley, salt...) Although it really doesn't need any! I just made this tonight and we all had three helpings (including my toddler)!
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Just so great, bravo! This is a fun, great, slurpy, good, fill you up, soup! We loved it! I didn't have any frozen veggies, so I used fresh lima beans, fresh cut potato, and fresh carrots, that I microwaved to cook, and then added them right into the soup just as the beef was done cooking. Might add some fresh tomato next time! Made for PICK A CHEF Fall 2012
- 453.59 g ground chuck, browned
- 1304.07 g bottle V8 vegetable juice
- 2 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- While browning ground chuck, pour V-8 and cream soups into another pot.
- Heat soup mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat,add vegetables and cover.
- When beef is done, drain and add to soup.
- Heat 10 minutes, over medium heat, stirring every so often.
- Serve hot with breadsticks.
- Yum-Yum (as my 2-year old says!).