Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is sooo easy...and inexpensive if you start with my "Homemade V-8 Juice"" Tastes Like" V-8 Juice. This add that extra something special to weekend brunches. Cooking time is actually the chilling time.
- 32 ounces V8 vegetable juice
- lemon slice
- orange slice
- Pour juice into ice cube trays.
- Freeze until slushy.
- Place glasses in freezer also.
- Slice lemons and oranges into rounds and then in half.
- Serve the frappe in the chilled glasses with either the lemon or orange slices.
I have to agree, this was very refreshing. It was in the 80s here yesterday and this really quenced my thirst. Very easy to make and a good healthy drink for "3 full servings of vegetables" (per the V-8 label).
This was very refreshing and a very healthy iced drink! Thank you for the recipe. It was very easy. :)