Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love peanut butter and bar style cookies....these are great! From the back of a C&H pure cane sugar box.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Crust: In a medium bowl mix butter, pb, and sugar until well blended.
- Add flour and stir in vanilla, mix well-will be crumbly.
- Reserve about 1 Cup for topping.
- Firmly press the remaining crumbs into the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
- Beat eggs, pb, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar together.
- Spread over unbaked crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved crust mixture.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until set and top is golden.
- Cool in pan and cut into bars.
- Makes 2 dozen bars.