Recipe by h jones
Creamy sweet treat. Great for those UT Vol fans. Prep time does not include chill time.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
A fan, I'm not, but I can certainly enjoy an unusual fudge! Made this one for a group I host each month, & they loved it, as did I! Might just keep this around for a Halloween/Samhain celebration this fall! Thanks for sharing! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]
- 2 -3 teaspoons orange flavoring
- 9 drops red food coloring
- 12 drops yellow food coloring
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix orange flavoring, 9 drops of red food coloring and 12 drops yellow food coloring and set aside.
- Boil 1 1/2 stick butter, 2/3 cup evaporated milk and 3 cups sugar for 5 minutes.
- Add 12 ounces white chocolate chips and 7 ounces marshmallow cream.
- Save 1 cup white mixture; set aside.
- Add orange flavoring to remaining mixture.
- Pour into a 13x9-inch buttered glass dish.
- Swirl the cup of white into mixture.
- Chill until set.