Recipe by anme
Way to use up random items to make a yummy oven omelet.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
This is so wonderful because it can be easily adapted to just any diet conscious person, and you can add or subtract ingredients as you see fit. I had thrown together a salad from the night before, and had some ingredients left over. Onions, peppers, tomato, and mushrooms. We also had baked ham, so I used this as the meat. After I put all ingredients in the baking dish, I even used the leftover croutons, (crushed and mixed with a bit of melted butter) that I put on top mixing lightly with the cheddar cheese. Baked and it puffed up, and just made a delicious breakfast treat. Thank you so much, Anme. You've done it again!
- 9 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup left over shredded cheese
- 1 cup left over cooked meat
- 1 cup cooked left over vegetables
- 1⁄2 onion, diced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried herbs (I like parsley and oregano) (optional)