Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 hrs
You didn't think I'd throw a tapas party and not make meatballs, did you? And like all my "User Friendly" meatball recipes, this is super easy, thanks to a stash of meatballs in your freezer. This recipe was tested in a Crockette, but you could easily use a larger crockpot. This is a tapa, so 4 meal sized servings of meatballs turns into 8 appetizer sized servings. Of course if you want to do this for dinner, just add some rice or pasta.
- 1 lb about 4 servings frozen meatballs
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, torn into large pieces
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 2 cups tomato juice
- Put everything in your crockette/crockpot. Plug in/cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks.
- This, of course, could be even easier by freezing the meatballs in the juice with the herbs.