This is a recipe I invented after I found myself in possession of several pounds of leftover baked ham. It quickly became one of my family's favorite comfort foods. It saves your budget and will make a quick weeknight meal. We always use the larger amounts of cheese and ham, but adjust to suit your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the macaroni from mix until very al dente (6 minutes).
- 2Drain and put in greased casserole dish.
- 3Add cheese powder from mix, butter, milk, sauteed vegetables, ham, and cheeses.
- 4Mix well, cover, and bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
- 5Remove cover, stir well, and bake for another 20 minutes.
- 6If it appears dry at any point during baking add more milk.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Use up the Ham Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 663.3
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 999.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: