My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices bacon or 8 slices turkey bacon or 8 slices black pepper bacon or 8 slices apple-smoked bacon
- 1 1/3 lbs ground turkey breast
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 small bell pepper, finely chopped (green, red, or yellow)
- 1 serrano peppers or 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- oil, for drizzling
- 1/2 lb deli-sliced monterey jack pepper cheese
- 4 crusty kaiser rolls, split
- 1 cup sweet red pepper relish
- red leaf lettuce
- 1Heat a big nonstick skillet over med-high heat; cook bacon until crisp; remove bacon, wipe excess grease from skillet, and return skillet to heat.
- 2While bacon is cooking, combine turkey, garlic, shallot, thyme, cilantro, bell pepper, serrano, cumin, hot sauce, and grill seasoning.
- 3Divide mixture into 4 equal mounds then form into patties.
- 4Drizzle patties with oil to coat; cook in skillet over med-high heat 5-6 minutes on each side, until done, placing sliced cheese over the patties in the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- 5Place cooked cheeseburgers on buns; spread sweet relish on bun tops and set lettuce into place using relish as “glue’.
- 6Top cheeseburgers with 2 slices bacon, cover with bun tops, then serve.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Urban Cowboy Turkey Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (363 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 847.2
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 175.0 mg
- Sodium 1596.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 62.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning