Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the yummiest pork tenderloin recipe we've tried in a long time. From Rachaek Ray's 30 Minute meals. We halved the recipe, but I'm posting it here as seen.
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 gala apples, quartered, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Coat tenderloins with Olive Oil. Combine the grill seasoning, lemon zest, and thyme.Rub the spice mixture into the tenderloin and roast 25 minutes. Remove and ler juices settle then slice at an angle.
- Melt butter in heavy skillet over medium heat and saute apples for 12 to 15 minutes until very tender. Season with a pinch of salt and sprinkle the flour over the skillet, toss to combine. Squeeze the lemon juice over the skillet, and sweeten with sugar.
- Arrange the apples over the pork to serve.
This really is a pork fillet recipe and in all it's simpleness it is the best we have had for a while also!