Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe from The Columns Hotel Bar in New Orleans, found in Maxim Magazine.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 -6 ounces v 8 vegetable juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch celery salt
- Mix together all ingredients and pour over ice in a Collins glass.
- Garnish with 2 pickled green beans (they called these spiced beans in New Orleans), 2 olives and a celery stalk.
I wanted to try this bloody mary cause I never made one. Unfortunately it seems like it's not in our tastes. That's why I prefer not to rate with star rating. Thanks JanuaryBride :) Made for Photo tag
Great Bloody Mary! I love the combo of all the ingredients! I also used a little lemon juice. Served this with a celery stalk. Made for New Kids on the Block.